Here at RealWorld Holidays, we’ve created a brand new trip to Chile, taking in the country’s famous wine regions, stargazing in some of the world’s clearest skies, and staying in some luxuriously unique hotels… And we’re running a competition to find a name for our new trip! The prize is a top of the range Lowe Alpine travel rucksack with detachable daysack, provided by our friends at Silverfox Travel. So get your creative juices flowing to be in with a chance of winning!
Our brand new 10-day holiday to Chile focuses on the county’s beautiful wine regions and world-famous stargazing…
- Day 1 – Arrive and overnight in Chile’s capital city, Santiago.
- Day 2 – Spend the day exploring the highlights of Santiago.
- Day 3 – Head to the wine regions of Casablanca and San Antonio for a vineyard tour and overnight stay in a luxury winery.
- Day 4 – Head south to explore the larger wine regions of Cachapoal and Colchagua.
- Days 5 & 6 – Free time in the beautiful Chilean countryside, staying in a boutique vineyard hotel.
- Day 7 – Fly north to La Serena and stay in the stargazing observatory domes in Horcon.
- Day 8 – Spend the day exploring the mystical Elqui Valley, with another overnight at the stargazing domes.
- Day 9 – Fly back to Santiago for some more free time in the capital.
- Day 10 – International flight home.
We need you to come up with a name for our itinerary, which should be no longer than 25 characters including spaces. The name doesn’t need to include the word ‘Chile’, but should reflect the nature of the trip.
The competition closes at midday on Sunday 1st May 2016.
Although international entries will be considered, unfortunately the prize can only be posted to UK residents. Contact us for full terms and conditions.
The online experts for travel and camping gear, Silverfox Travel, have generously provided one of their bestselling rucksacks as the prize!The Lowe Alpine AT Voyager 70+15 Travel Rucksack, which usually retails at £150, is the perfect all-rounder for your travels, and features:
- a main 70 litre compartment
- a detachable, expandable 15-30 litre daysack
- tamperproof interlocking zips
- padded straps which can be zipped away when not in use
- hidden internal pockets for valuables
- a rain cover
- attachment points for walking pole
For more details on the prize or Silverfox Travel, check out their webpage.
How to Enter
You can either enter on Twitter, by tweeting your chosen name to @RealWorldHols with the hashtag #RealWorldComp.
Or, just like us on Facebook at Real World Holidays and post your chosen name to our page.
Remember, entries must be received by midday on Sunday 1st May 2016!