Peru Holiday Tips
We often get asked for advice to make people's holidays in Peru go even better, and over the years we've come up with quite a few little tips to pass on, so here is our list of Peru Do's and Don'ts.
- Take advantage of the world-beating restaurants in Lima - it's Michelin-star quality food at Peruvian prices.
- Have a Pisco Sour at Lima's Art Deco Hotel Bolivar.
- Leave the crowds behind and head up to the pre-Inca north of Peru to see what they're missing.
- Scrunch up your notes - Peruvians hate damaged currency.
- Bother with guinea pig - it's just not that great and it's just a waste of a mealtime...
- Forget to pack layers for evenings in the Andes: once the sun goes down the temperature can drop rapidly.